5.26.2008

Happy Birthday, Adam!

We went to my friend Adam's birthday party at his house today. (It took me a while to stop confusing my friend Adam with my uncle Adam - even as we pulled up to the house I kept singing happy birthday to Uncle Adam...)
Adam's house has a wonderful big pool that Mami and I played in a little bit.

It took me a while to not be scared of the water, it has been almost a year since I'd been in a pool.

But eventually I let go and had a little fun.

After that came lunch and then, the best part, birthday cake!
Here's a picture of Adam, to my right, getting ready to enjoy his cake.

I shared a chair with my friend Jake and we all helped Adam blow out his candles.

And then Jake and I went to town on our cake, YUM YUM!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Looks like a refreshing and fun way to spend the afternoon! I hope Adam had a happy birthday!