7.14.2006

My daycare

I've been going to daycare since January, but I know I've never blogged about it. So here are a few pictures so you can see what it's like there.

This is the outside, and here I am with Daddy. Even though I really like it there, I'm always a little sad when we get there in the mornings.

Once I get inside though and see my teachers, Mrs. Mayra and Mrs. Nany, and remember all the fun we have, I'm happy. There are all kinds of toys to play with.

There's even a ball pit, and you can bet I just love that!

I'm learning how to climb up and down things with these big foam blocks.

And the best part is that there are babies there! This is Eliany, Mrs. Nany's daughter. I can say "Nani" too.

We have a great time - in fact, sometimes I cry when we have to leave!

No comments: