7.27.2006

WE MISS YOU, DADDY!

Hi Daddy!
Mama and I wanted to post a picture of us so you don't forget us while you're at your conference in New Orleans.


(OK, so it's not the best picture of us ever. We'll work on getting another one...)
I miss you a lot and I wish you'd call.



Mama and I are practicing dialing numbers on the phone, and when I figure it out maybe I'll try calling you!
(Remember when you went to the conference last year and we talked on the phone?)


For now though, I'm too sad without you to even play. I just look at my toys despondently...



Come home soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, like I don't feel guilty enough already! I love and miss you and mommy and I'll be back as soon as my Delta ticket will carry me. Which will be Sunday morning.

In the meantime, we'll learn to talk to each other on the phone...

Love Daddy

Dr. L said...

Resli,
I hope you suprised your daddy with lots of big kisses and hugs upon his return yesterday!

Anonymous said...

It's not Beba's hair that concerns us, it's those damn fingernails.

Resli's Daddy