9.27.2005

A note to all visitors

It looks like the spammers have found Resli's blog - we've started getting a bunch of junk comments. So to prevent that, I've turned on the 'word verification' for comments. This means that you can still comment anonymously (any non-blogger member can still comment), but you'll just have to go through the extra step of word verification (self explanatory when you go to comment). Sorry for any inconvenience, but I think in the long run this is better than the spam!
Thanks,
Gillian

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

that really bites!...so how do I prevent these nasty spammers?

Gillian Lord Ward said...

In the Settings panel of the blog, under Comments, there's an option to turn on this "word verification" feature. I'm not sure it helped since I got another spam comment AFTER that, but hopefully it will be better!