2.05.2006

My first birthday party!

Even though my real birthday isn't for a few more days, this weekend we had a party for me with some of my friends and family. We had a great day - here are some pictures of what we did.

The day started off with an early morning gift from my nana. I really liked the card she gave me...

And then I opened the gift -

It was a baby! Just like me!

I like her a lot and carried her around with me all day.

Later, when Grandma and Granddaddy and Aunt Meliss and Aunt Liz and Nana were all over, we opened some other presents.

Grandma and Granddaddy Ward gave me my very own laptop.

Still though, I really like cards.

I got to spend time with my Aunt Meliss.

And Grandaddy let me crawl on him and investigate in his pocket.

My Grandpa Lord and Eleanor gave me an adorable sailor outfit with a hat. OK, the hat's a little small, but cute anyway!

And the best part was the box it came in. Where's Resli?

Then it was time for the cake!

I wore a party hat... For about 10 seconds.

My first taste of cake -ever- went up my nose,

but then I got the hang of it.

YUMMY!

Mom had to lick all the icing off my fingers! Posted by Picasa

No comments: