10.17.2006

Music classes

I go to Musikgarten music classes every Monday. We do lots of fun things there. Like in this picture, we're pretending to ride on a horse, galloping up and down. (And those are my friends Nathan and Gabriel, with their mothers Kristen and Mariann, in the background.)

We also get to play with scarves, swinging them up and down to the music.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite part! (At home, I take dishtowels and try to sing the same song and throw them up in the air too.)

We also play with drums. They make a lot of noise, and I like that!

And then, sometimes, we just dance. And, faithful blogger fans, you know I love to dance! (I'm teaching the class how to do The Resli.)

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Resli, that's a great dancin' shot! We love your striped pants too! So cute :-)