11.24.2007

Playing dress-up

One of my favorite things to do these days is to play dress-up with other peoples' clothes.
Like these fancy shoes of Mami's. (She says they're impossible to walk in, but I do ok!)

I also went rifling through Lela's closet the other day and found this dress, which is the dress I wore when I was baptized when I was three months old. Mami said it wouldn't fit me but I insisted on putting it on. It does so fit, see?

Sure, it's a little airy in the back, but it's such a pretty dress that I don't mind.

And here I'm wearing a shirt of Mami's - it makes a perfect pink ball gown for me.
As an added bonus, I'll sing you a song about the months of the year, since we're getting ready to wind down 2007 and start all over with 2008:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

(As always, I get a little goofy in front of the camera!)

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Love the dress up outfits! You look SO grown up!

And the song is so cute and fun!