4.02.2005

Zzzzzzz

You'll never believe this, but last Saturday night I went to bed around 10:30pm and slept until 5:15am! And the only reason I woke up then is because my parents were so worried about me that they woke me up! The next night, Easter, I actually slept from a little after 10pm until 6am! Isn't that amazing? Of course, I haven't done that since. But I'm pretty consistently sleeping 5 or 6 hours from the time I go to bed. That's pretty good considering that I only weigh about 8 and 1/2 pounds, so my stomach isn't all that big yet. Imagine how well I'll sleep when I'm big enough to hold a lot of food in there?!?
Here are some pictures from this past week. I'm growing, as always, and getting more active and more interactive. Next week I go to the doctor for my 2 month check-up. Time flies!

1 comment:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Just an additional comment from the mommy... Last night Resli ate at 9:45 and went to bed shortly afterward, and didn't wake up until just before 6:00am! And I woke her up, at that. I was up anyway and didn't want her to wake up starving and furious. In fact, she woke up all smiles and grins. My little baby's growing up! And doesn't the world have a whole different outlook when we all sleep more than a few hours at a time!