5.15.2005

Update

It's been a while since you've heard from me, blog - it's been a very busy few weeks! I turned three months old, celebrated my first Mother's Day, celebrated Grandma Ward's birthday, AND got baptized. The best part is that we had lots of visitors for the baptism - my Grandma Nancy came from North Carolina, my aunt Melissa and Mathias came from Connecticut, my uncle Adam came from North Carolina, and Aunt Liz drove down from Jacksonville. And John came all the way from North Carolina to be my godfather; my Aunt Melissa is my godmother. And of course, Grandma and Granddaddy Ward were here too. There are some pictures below of what's been going on, enjoy! Oh, and one more thing. I've graduated from my cradle and have been sleeping in my crib for a week now!
PS - Isn't it incredible how much I'm growing? I'm changing so much every single day.

No comments: