6.04.2005


The other day we were out doing errands, like going to Lowe's and planting vegetables. I wore my overalls because I needed to be all outdoorsy and rugged.

We went out for barbecue, too...

mmmm.... barbecue....

Our friend Theresa had us over for a Memorial Day cookout. I didn't eat hamburgers, but it was fun anyway. And I got to wear my super patriotic outfit!

I'm awake a lot more these days, but boy, when I need a nap, I NEED A NAP!

Sometimes just to freak Mom and Dad out I get all secret agent incognito. Bet you didn't even recognize me!

At the end of the day I get my bath before bed. But can someone please tell me why all parents feel the need to take naked pictures of us?? Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pix. I can't believe how fast you're growing. The Loews overall photo = DOOR PHOTO! (It might have to share with the BBQ photo...)
Aunt M