12.02.2005

My First Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we all went up to Stamford, CT, where my Aunt Melissa lives. It was great to see her.

I also saw my Uncle Adam.

And my nana too!

Mom and Dad and I stayed in a hotel. I didn't like the crib much this trip either, but it was fun to play in.

I enjoyed my first thanksgiving with my family,

and am quite fond of turkey!

I also had fun just playing with Aunt Melissa's cool stuff!

On Friday after Thanksgiving I got to meet more Reslis! Holding me is Resli Joan, and to the right is her daughter Jennifer Resli. The photograph is Joan's mother, Resli. Imagine that, 4 Reslis in one room!

Later that day we all went out shopping and walking around. But it was really really cold! We all got hats to keep us warm.

And I even got a snowsuit for the cold cold nights. I wasn't really happy about this outfit because it hid my hands, but if you look closely you'll see I figured out how to get my thumb out for sucking.

We went to see Ern, who took care of Mom and Aunt Meliss when they were babies. She's very sweet, my mom was really lucky.

All in all, a great trip. We were all sad to say goodbye! But Christmas is only a few weeks away and I get to see everyone again! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. nice hair, aunt melissa.