12.18.2005

On Sunday, we went to Grandma and Granddaddy Ward's house to celebrate Christmas a little early, since I'll be out of town next week. Aunt Liz and Brian were there too, and we all ate dinner together.

I had turkey and even tried mashed potatoes. Yummy!

But please, I don't want to hear any more about the food all over my face. I'm a *baby* after all!

It's fun to see Aunt Liz, and she always lets me play with her!

And then I opened presents! I got lots of books and toys. What fun! Merry early Christmas! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Franny said...

Resli, you are a beautiful child, and very good at using the computer apparently!
I have 3 little ones (22mos b/g twins & 4-yr old son) myself and they make Christmas really magical.

Hope Santa is good to you!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Wards!

ausurfer said...

Happy New Year Resli! Seems like you had a fun Christmas. Nice that you were able to document it for the rest of us. I can sense a possible career as a writer or journalist. :-)