1.02.2006

My first Christmas - 2005

On Christmas morning I came downstairs and Santa Claus had come to visit!

I don't know much about this whole presents thing, but I do know I got a tasty pair of sneakers!

and I even wore them a little bit too!

I also opened a big box from Meliss and Mathias, and found...

a super cool activity table ALL IN SPANISH!

Then I got really tired and took a nap in Nana's bed. Mom built a whole wall of pillows around me so I wouldn't fall out.

After my nap I was ready to play some more. This little table was about the coolest thing I've ever seen.

To celebrate Christmas, I practiced standing up. Here I am going from sitting to standing,

...getting there, ....

ta daaa! OK, so I fell over this time. But I can stand up by myself for almost 10 seconds at a time! Posted by Picasa

No comments: