1.02.2006

Washington, D.C. (December 26th-30th)

After Christmas my mom had to go to a conference in Washington, DC, so Dad and I went along too. We had lots of fun together.

We stayed in a great hotel room that had mirrors everywhere. And marble floors, which you can see gave me some bruises on my forehead since I try to stand up everywhere...

At night mom and dad covered my little portacrib with a sheet so I could sleep and they could read or watch tv. Looks kind of cruel, but really, I didn't mind.

It was COLD in DC! Dad had to bundle me up everywhere we went.

He took me on the metro. The escalators were an adventure, but I fell asleep anyway.

We went to the National Zoo and I saw the new panda bear everyone's talking about, but I really liked the giraffe best.

We went to a bunch of musuems too.

But honestly, once you've seen one national monument, you've really seen them all, haven't you? >>yawn<< Posted by Picasa

No comments: