3.18.2006

More hungry hippo rides

I don't know if you remember or not, but last time my Nana was here visiting she took me for a ride in my hungry hippo (click here to see the picture).
Well, this morning I decided to take Beba for a ride. I sat her in the hippo,

told her to hang on tight,

and then took off! Posted by Picasa

Here's a video of us in action. When I get down to the end of the hall, I notice that Dad left, and I can't find him! Then Beba and I set off on a mission to find Daddy, and the Hippo is forgotten.
I should also point out that Mom as cameraman leaves a little to be desired, but she was sitting on the floor so couldn't very well maneuver to get all the best shots...


All in all, though, a great Saturday morning!
**Note: No Bebas were injured in the making of this film!**

No comments: