4.24.2006

Another Saturday morning

Saturday mornings are great. We all stay in our pajamas and hang out in the living room after breakfast. Good family time.

But you don't want to talk to me until after I've had my morning milk. No, really.


I like to show off my developing dancing skills. I wonder if I got my rhythm from Mama or Daddy. What do you think?


Now that I'm a little taller, I also like to walk around and look at all the photos we have on the shelves. I think I recognize these people...


And after spending the weekend with Nana and Aunt Melissa and Uncle Adam, I really do recognize them in pictures now. Here's a video of me finding Nana:


Who could ask for a better way to start the weekend?

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Any idea why my voice goes up about 3 octaves when I speak to her in Spanish?!?!

Anonymous said...

Because you've been listening to me speak to her in falsetto English for more than a year.

Daddy