4.18.2006

My weekend in Dillsboro, NC

Last Christmas Nana gave us a wonderful gift - a family trip for Easter weekend to this cute, tiny little town called Dillsboro, in the mountains of North Carolina. We stayed at a quaint B&B and got to spend some quality family time together. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

We drove a long way to get there, and we stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch. They had a rocking chair just my size.



In Dillsboro we did a lot of walking around. It was very hot and sunny, which made me sleepy.



We ate out at a lot of restaurants. Thank goodness Daddy was there to keep me happy.



I discovered also that I like pickles! Mmmm.

Oh, and how to pick my nose too. Very talented, huh?



On the day of the Easter parade I walked around in the grass, but it was very hilly...

and I had a hard time standing up straight!



I got to see the Easter bunny too (sort of), although I confess he scared me a little.



On Sunday we drove home. I got to watch DVDs, like any good child of the new millennium! It was a great weekend, thanks Nana! Posted by Picasa

No comments: