8.14.2007

Last day of school party

Today was the last day of school in my Toddler classroom. When I go back (next week) I'll be in the 2-year-old classroom! My teachers had a party for us today!
They had great snacks. I ate about a million mini-muffins. (You'd think Mami and Daddy didn't feed me at home or something. I think I was embarrassing my friend Brinkley, she turned away so she didn't have to watch me sneak another muffin!)

And we played in the water - I love to do that! This is me with my friend Hannah Grace, we're obviously having tons of fun!

Miss Jenifer got out the hose to spray us with too. I sometimes like this, I sometimes don't. Today it seemed fun.

[There are a lot of other pictures from my party here, if you're interested.]
Here's a picture of me with Miss Jenifer. She won't be my teacher anymore next year.

And here's me with Miss Dani. She won't be my teacher next year anymore either.

I had such a great year with my teachers, I'm going to miss them very much. I'm sure I'll like my new teachers too, but these two are just great. Thank you both for everything!

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

What a cool party! Even thought you're sad to leave your teachers, I bet you will have a great time with the 2 year old group. :-)

Jen said...

I love you Resli!!!