8.02.2007

A new mode of transportation for me

Sure, I thought crawling, walking, running and riding around in my carseat were enough - who needs any other ways to get around? But then I discovered something even better.
You see, when I got to Grandma and Graddaddy's house the other day, they had this funny looking hat for me to put on.

And then they wheeled out this thing, which is apparently called a tricycle. Grandma and Mami helped show me how to use it. Even though I'm still a little small for it, I kind of understand how it works.

And then I was off! Wheeeee!

I wonder what other mysterious and fabulous modes of transportation await me in my future...

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

I love your tricycle --- what a cool way to get around, and it never needs any gas!

Adam said...

COOL. now you just need some flame decals and some leather chaps.