4.26.2008

Day 4 of my vacation

Hi blogfans, I'm back!
On Thursday, I got to spend the morning with Daddy and we went on a special adventure. First, we went to the butterfly museum.

In theory I was really excited about it, but I freaked out a little at the butterflies themselves.
Then we went to the museum of natural history and looked at lots of interesting animals and fossils and things.

There were caves to crawl around in too!

And outdoors there was another great fountain. I couldn't play in it, but I liked it anyway!

What a great week it's been! I'm sure Mami and Daddy would use a different adjective, such as "complicated", and Grandma - who watched me almost every day - might choose "exhausting", but I sure had fun. Just the same, I'm looking forward to going back to school on Monday!

No comments: