4.22.2008

Vacation week, day 2

Today was the second day of my 'vacation' week. Mami had to work so I went to campus with her. First, we spent an hour up in her office for office hours.

Luckily no students came, so we were able to watch Dora videos on the computer and eat our snack at the desk.


Then we went to Mami's class. Her students had to hand in their test today, so I helped Mami collect the papers.

I had to get a little mean when one of the students was still trying to finish his paper. I kept trying to take it away from him while he was writing the last accent marks in!


Then I changed in to my bathing suit to play outside in my favorite fountain. It was hot out, so the water felt great!

Mami didn't get any pictures of it, but I did manage to moon an entire tour group of prospective students and their parents that were walking by just as I decided I didn't want to be wearing a wet bathing suit... Gosh I hope that won't affect student enrollment for the fall...

After that we met Daddy at his office and walked over to get lunch at a restaurant on campus. I had a bagel and an egg, my favorite! (Fruits and veggies said Mami? What's that?)


Then it was home for my nap. Except after such a long morning I fell asleep in the car, and haven't slept since! Early bed for me tonight... So says Mami, at least!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful assistant you are, especially in the classroom! I don't know how Mami ever managed before you came with her to help.
xo
Nana

Melissa said...

What a wonderful two days! What oh what will you do for fun for the REST of the week??

Anonymous said...

Resli ... you do know how to have fun! Good for you.If you like bagel and egg, I have something you'll love. Matzoh pancake ... it's from the same family as bagel and egg, and totally scrumptious, with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled atop it. When I come to Florida I'll make it for you. When I was in Italy I made bread and eggs for everyone. they loved it ... in English and Italian. (Matzoh pancake is even better.) You're beautiful. So is your sister. Love, Granddad Dick