5.23.2009

Max's birthday party

My friend Max turned 5 years old yesterday and he invited me to his birthday party at Sun Country today. I love Sun Country, so I was very excited. 
We started off in this great big room full of bounce houses and other neat blow up things.

There was a big huge slide that I could not get enough of.

Wheeee!
There was a smaller bounce house without a roof, a bounce yard, I guess.
I had fun in there mostly because every time I got to the edge to try to get out Mami pushed me back in!

Just to get even, I made her roll around on the mats with me. :)

Then we all went in to the big gym and did an obstacle course of climbing, rolling, jumping and tumbling.
We played a brief game of duck duck goose. I was never goosed, which is good because I've never played that before and I'm not sure I would have done the right thing!
Then we played with a parachute.
But guess how we ended the afternoon... Yep, with CAKE! 

Happy birthday, Max!

No comments: