5.16.2009

A very appreciative week!

We had a big week this week. It was Grandma's birthday on Thursday AND it was teacher appreciation week at school.
We made a cake for Grandma, about which I was very excited. Partly because, yea, I'm that kind of giving, caring granddaughter, but partly because I LOVE CAKE!

(That curve with the candles was intentional, although at the time it seemed like a much better idea than it appears to have been!)

Then I worked really hard on some cards to show my teachers how much I love them. I really do.

Lela made cards too. She has fewer teachers than I do, but she loves them a lot as well.

Mami helped us with the names because we're not so good at spelling yet. And for some odd reason, she wouldn't let us near the glitter glue. Sheesh, Mami!

But what a great week, when we get to tell the people we love how important they are to us, right?

No comments: