9.06.2009

Aunt Lizzie's 'bagel shower'

Today we drove up to Jacksonville for Aunt Lizzie's 'bagel shower.' (That's BRIDAL SHOWER to you, but I can't seem to get the name quite right...) We drove up with Grandma and Aunt Sharon, and Mrs. P. was there too.
So were lots of Liz's friends, and we all brought her presents to help her celebrate her upcoming wedding. I was very eager to help her open them, and I was a great help to her.
She got all kinds of cool stuff, from glasses to towels.
Hopefully she'll share some of it with Uncle Brian too.
I then made use of all the wonderful shopping bags and walked around pretending I had just spent a day at Saks Fifth Avenue.

And then Mami and I got silly with the bows from the presents and put them in my hair. I really liked that, even though I closed my eyes for the picture.
It was great to spend the day with friends and family, and we can't wait for Aunt Lizzie's wedding next weekend!

2 comments:

Amy S said...

Resli, are you wearing a wedding gown at that bridal shower?

hlward said...

Tinker Bell costume.