9.15.2009

Jacksonville

We went to Jacksonville last weekend for Aunt Lizzie and Uncle Brian's wedding. (Our camera died, we have very few pictures, but you can check Lela's blog for some...)
We spent two days in a hotel room (and it rained, a lot, so we didn't even get to go to the beach). My favorite part was that I had my very own bed to sleep in.

Lela and I both liked the breakfast buffet though, we have to admit. They didn't have cheerios, but we made do.

We went to a children's museum one afternoon and they had all kinds of neat exhibits on the human body, and fish, and reptiles and dinosaurs. We had a great time and I was sure to show everyone which two of my teeth have come out. (Oh, by the way, my second tooth came out on Saturday!)

Lela showed us which teeth she's still missing . . .

We had a great time, and it was wonderful to see the wedding and to see how happy Liz and Brian were. Congratulations, you two!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: