11.14.2009

Saturday fun

We haven't been posting much because there hasn't been that much going on. Today was a Saturday like any other, but if you want to see what we did, here are some pictures.
We played with playdoh in the morning. (Mami and Daddy quickly regretted not covering the rug...)

Lela and I played dress-up (see how much Lela's got on? And see how little I've got on, maybe "dress down" is more appropriate for me!) and then pretended it was naptime.

We all went on a nature walk and had a picnic at the park. I played on the slide, up and down and up and down.

And we took a family picture to end the day right.

See, nothing that exciting, but we enjoyed it nonetheless.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

it sounds VERY eventful to me. i'm exhausted! love the family photo. xo

Unknown said...

I love the dress up and down.

Amy S said...

I love Play-Doh.

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you're having fun. Right on!! Don't ever stop. Grandadick