11.15.2009

Class photos

At my school this year the class photos they took had a "treasures in the attic" theme. Mami and Daddy weren't too sure about that, but some of the pictures came out really cute.
Here I am playing the violin. Sure, it's a prop, but did you know my Mami and my Aunt Melissa play the violin too?



I got to take pictures with my sister Lela, too. We had a great time posing together.


Well, now you all know what you're getting in your stockings this Christmas. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dr. L said...

too cute. love the pics. do you think you might play the violin some day?

Unknown said...

I think they're great. A refreshing change from the traditional mug shots.

Melissa said...

adorable! love the ones of the two girls together.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Great pictures. Super models. Grandadick