12.02.2009

Our trip to D.C.

As you know if you've seen Lela's blog, we all went up to Washington D.C. for Thanksgiving. It was cold there, we needed hats and jackets and everything!

We did a lot of fun stuff. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the weekend, in no particular order.
One day we went to the zoo. We saw all kinds of cool animals, like pandas, elephants, lions, tigers prarie dogs... and the orangutans came out to see us too.


My Aunt Melissa is my godmother, and I always call her my Fairy Godmother. So when we saw this store we had to take a picture in front of it!
We also went to see the Capitol, which is right near cousin Reeny's house.
And since Daddy says I'm going to be a lawyer one day (I like arguing with him), we took a picture of me in front of the Supreme Court too.
All this patriotic stuff got me going, and I proudly showed everyone that I've learned the Pledge of Allegiance, too.

I hope we can go back to D.C. soon!

1 comment:

hlward said...

Gillian was going to include the picture of nearly everyone present standing in line, awaiting instructions from Resli (aka The General), but couldn't think of a good way to explain it. I can't either. Let's just say my girl is a natural leader of people.