12.22.2009

A special visit

Today was a special day for me. I got to go to Daddy's Rotary Club with him. Not just that, but guess who was there? SANTA! I was so excited to see him I ran up and gave him a great big hug.

I also told him all about what a, ehem, good girl I've been all year long. I think he believed me!

He promised he would come visit me in a couple days...
After that Daddy took me to a park near his office, which I thought was very fun. My second park trip in two days - isn't vacation great?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Santa, it is amazing how he gets around when he has so much to do right now. I'm sure Resli told him what a good girl Lela had been as well!

Love,
Reeny

Dr. L said...

I hope Santa will be making a stop tonight! Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

That Santa was a lucky man. You look beautiful in your red Christmas dress!