2.07.2010

The big pre-party

Today was my pre-birthday, and we had a pre-birthday party to celebrate. (I'm having another party at school tomorrow with my friends, but this was for family and special friends like Ms. Jenifer.)
I opened some great presents, books, toys, clothes, etc.

And I got some nice cards from everyone too.

Of course, it wouldn't be a (pre-)party without cake - it even had my name on it!

I was so excited about the cake!

I blew out all the candles by myself and then wished, out loud, to be a princess. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the candles! You, too! And I've always thought of you as a princess. Happy happy!

Melissa said...

Priceless. Happy Birthday, Princess!
With love from your Fairy Godmother

Amy S said...

You've never looked more princess-like.

Adam said...

Happy Birthday, sunshine!