2.09.2010

Half a decade!

Can you believe 5 years have passed since I was born? And can you believe that I'm already a big 5-year-old girl?!? To celebrate my special day Mami and Daddy brought cupcakes to my class at school so we could have a party with my friends.
Now, don't let this shock you, but we went with an Ariel theme again this year. Didn't Mami do a fabulous job?
Just kidding, Publix did the work this time around - isn't it amazing? They're cupcakes, so it was super easy to serve them.
Before we could eat, everyone said a prayer and sang Happy Birthday to me and to my friend Albert, who shares the same birthday.
Then we got down to business. Notice that Lela came to visit my class for the party - she was psyched to hang out with us big kids!
Yep, those sure were some yummy cupcakes!
After eating we all got up and did the A Tooty Ta dance.
Lela got to stay for that part too. Then she cried when she had to go back to her own class. But other than that sad moment it was a great party and I loved being the birthday girl all day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great party! I'll bet Albert didn't bring such cool cupcakes.

Laurel said...

What pretty cupcakes! Fit for a princess. :) Happy Birthday!

Amy S said...

That cake creation makes me want to come to Florida for MY birthday. Publix is really giving Wegman's a run for its money. Discuss.

Dr. L said...

Love the cake! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Dear Resli, We missed your birthday ... the all-important FIFTH... the wonderful 5th!!!!!
Why did we miss your all-important 5th Birthday? BECAUSE WE WERE SICK. Now we're getting better and wish to be pardoned for our oversight. We are sorry and promise not to get sick again on any birthday. Your party looked grand and tasty. Great haircut, too. Love, Grandadick and Ellie.