12.29.2006

Merry Christmas

I had another wonderful Christmas celebration, this time in North Carolina at my Nana's house. We drove up there a few days before Christmas and just got home last night, and it was wonderful to see my family.
We decorated Nana's tree on Christmas Eve, and I helped.


And then on Christmas morning we stayed in our pajamas and opened presents.


I got lots of neat stuff, like this outfit from Meliss and Mathias, and these pink socks from Santa - all of which I insisted on wearing on top of my pajamas. The hat is Nana's, I just really liked it.


I wore a lot of bows too - in my hair...


... and everywhere!


Later that day I got dressed up in my "party dress" and my "party shoes"

and we all ate Christmas dinner together.

Oh, and there was ice cream. Yummy!


What a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: