12.29.2006

Quality time with my family

I don't get to spend nearly enough time with some of my family, although the trip to North Carolina for Christmas (see below) was a wonderful chance to see them. I had a great time reacquainting myself with my aunt and uncles and my nana, and played with everyone a lot.

Uncle Mathias crawled around on the floor and played hide-and-seek with me.

He made me laugh a lot!

Who knew a stapler could be so much fun?!


My Aunt Melissa got on the floor to play with me too. Here we're pretending to nap together, because this little piece of green bubble wrap seemed like a perfect pretend pillow to me.


My Uncle Adam taught me a few tunes on the piano.

Wow, he's really good! Lucky for me I had my Musikgarten classes to prepare me.


And my Nana kept me out of trouble. See, she won't let me have this bottle of wine, even for Christmas!


I hope I get to see more of my family soon!

No comments: