12.30.2006

My first haircut!

I know I don't have a whole lot of hair, but I have just enough that it's gotten a little unruly lately, and it gets in my eyes and stuff. So we decided to take me for my first haircut today!
This is the "before" picture - my usual look that you're all accustomed to:

Daddy and I sat in the chair with our gowns on and we looked through some magazines for new style ideas. Then she started cutting away!
I was a little scared and unhappy at first.

But eventually I calmed down and let the woman work her magic.

TA-DAAA!
Here's the "after" picture, the final product! (I know, it's a drastic change, isn't it?!?)

Enjoy these pictures, blogger fans, because this may be my last 'public' haircut for a while. They charged an outrageous $15 for this work of art, if you can believe that, so Mami says she's just going to cut my hair from now on! (uh oh...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a brave girl! I can't wait to see more angles of your new do.
xo
Nana