1.14.2007

An afternoon at the playground

You all know how much I love playing outdoors, right?
Well, this afternoon we walked down to the elementary school near my house to investigate their playground.

There was so much to do. I climbed up and down these stairs for the first 20 minutes.

Then (after convincing my parents that playing in a party dress is very difficult), I climbed up and down and through this tunnel thing.

And then found an even cooler tunnel thing!

Then Daddy showed me how to climb on this... whatever it is.
(I call this "monkey-see-monkey-do"!)

I hung out there for a while.

And then I was too tired to walk home, so Mami had to give me a ride on her shoulders, which I kept insisting was a horsey ride!

All in all, yet another great day to be Resli!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are the comments I send not being published? Too much security? What do I do, Dewee?