1.01.2007

Testing the limits... of corporate policies

Tonight we went to Applebee's for dinner to celebrate the New Year with Grandma and Granddaddy Ward. All of a sudden, after playing with my cup and straw, I decided, for some odd reason, to take off my shirt! No, I've never done this before, but it sure was fun!
For all their signs about "NO shirt NO shoes NO SERVICE" at the restaurant though, nobody seemed to care much that I was half naked! (Well, Granddaddy seemed a bit upset by it, but Mami was laughing so hard I hardly noticed.)

Then of course the problem came when I decided to put my shirt back on, all by myself ("Resli do it, Mami no, Resli do it")... Of course, I'm not so good at this part.
It's cold and raining today in Gainesville, so the stronger people at the table (everyone!) finally convinced me that I had to put my shirt back on. But this seems like a fun trick for future outings, don't you think?
[Note: sorry about the quality of the photos, I only had my camera phone with me at the time and didn't want to miss the opportunity!]

1 comment:

hlward said...

What? No Comments? Resli (and her mother) need feedback, and let's face it, this is about as funny a series as you're gonna get. Or maybe you had to be there ...