1.24.2007

Singing and dancing

Even though I don't go to MusikGarten classes with Mami anymore, I still have the class once a week through my dayschool. So I've gotten really good at all the songs. I know them by heart and I want to listen to them all the time.
Here's a video of me listening to a song called "Bounce Along" -- I say the name too, it's just not on the video. I like singing along to the part about bouncing up high. (Then I get a little confused, though, we think, because then I start saying "hi!" to Daddy...)

And this is a video of me listening to one of my favorite dancing songs. (This is definitely a new move to add to The Resli Dance. We call it the "spastic leg variation"...)

In both these videos, though, it's clear that a) I love music and b) I need better dancing role models than my parents!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is definitely Elaine from Seinfeld.
xo

Anonymous said...

Next week, American Idol. DICK

Melissa said...

They still put dance moves on the back of cereal boxes, huh?

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Oh, everyone's a comedian, eh?