3.04.2007

Granddaddy's birthday party

Today we celebrated Granddaddy's birthday. We had lunch and presents...
and a cake with candles! Granddaddy let me help him blow them out, and he even let everyone sing to me after they sang to him. (I'm having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that not only is it not my birthday every day, but that other people have birthdays too!)

I got to see my Aunt Lizzie as well. I was very nice to her, I gave her a great big kiss hello!

And what party would be complete without Uncle Brian's hat?!!?

(See here, for example, for a previous encounter with another one of Brian's fascinating hats.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDDADDY!

1 comment:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Just as a side note, I never know if the correct spelling of Harvey Sr.'s name has 4 d's ("granddaddy") or only 3 ("grandaddy")... Any input would be welcome.