7.04.2008

Learning to play together

It's taken a while, but my sister Lela and I are starting to enjoy playing together now, and interacting with each other.
One of the things I like to do with her is pretend that we have to go to the doctor's office, usually because she has a cold (or so I say). When we get there, I play doctor and look at her with my little flashlight and show her all the toys she can play that. That's about what I do when I go to the doctor!

And then I give her a big hug to make her feel better and tell her to take her medicine.

Sure, it's a simple game, but I know it's just the beginning of many years of fun together.

(By the way, yes, that is the former crib bumper lining the fireplace. We had to take it out of the crib since she can pull up and climb, but it seemed the perfect thing to protect against the sharp edges of the hearth.)

No comments: