10.15.2008

A tea party fit for a princess

My friend Raquel had some of us over for a "Princess Tea Party" playdate last weekend. (What a great idea, I know!) We got to dress up in princess outfits, so of course I wore my Jasmine costume.
We pretended to have tea, before having our real snack.

And then we got to do some neat arts and crafts with princes stickers, glue, paint and all kinds of fun stuff.

After that we went outside to play with bubbles. These are my friends Raquel and Jennie (both dressed as Snow White).


My friend Amelia just wanted to play with the inner tube!

Then I played with Raquel's toys. She has this neat princess house that I just loved.

Mimi joined me in there, and it got a little cozy!
Overall, it was a great way to spend a few hours Sunday afternoon. Thank you, Raquel!

No comments: