10.31.2008

Trick or treat!

Princess Jasmine returns! To celebrate Halloween, I of course brought out my Jasmine costume once again.

This time, my sister was there too, to play the monkey Abu to my princess.

Then we went trick or treating. I had been practicing for days - knocking, saying trick or treat, and showing off my costume.

We went to lots of houses, and even though there weren't many people home (trick or treating seems to be a dying tradition, how sad!), I managed to get some candy.

We even went to a few houses that were all decorated. The big spider web on this one kind of freaked me out!

It was, all in all, a fun afternoon of new exciting adventures. I hope all you blog fans had as great a Halloween as I did!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll bet you were the prettiest princess out there! And that last house would have completely freaked me out.
xo
Nana

Dr. L said...

We love your costumes! Adorable!