11.08.2008

Beautiful fall weather

Today was such a beautiful day that we had to spend some time outside this afternoon after our naps. We decided to go to the playground at the school down the street.
I was very anxious and kept wakling faster and faster...

...but I had to keep waiting for Lela to catch up. She walks a little slower.



As soon as we got there, though, I took off running. Everywhere.


Meanwhile, Lela explored.

She was too scared to go in to this tunnel, but she did like standing at the end.
And the sound this beam made when she banged her hand on it kept her entertained for quite some time.

While she was doing her thing, I was pretending to be at a spa. I decided that the sand was "cream" and before anyone could stop me I had rubbed it all over my arms, legs and face.

But without a doubt my favorite part of the playground are the big slides.

I love climbing up and sliding down, over and over.

The only problem is the static cling...

It just gets worse with each slide.

But I still love it!
We had a great time!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Love Resli's static (Maleah gets it too) and Lela's cute sneaks!