11.03.2008

How 'bout them Gators?!?

This past weekend was, as I'm sure you all know, the Florida~Georgia football game. It's a big deal around here. (That's why Lela's party was in the morning, so as not to interfere with the game!) So after our naps, Lela and I were all gator-ed out and ready to cheer for our team.
I did some dancing in front of the TV. Here's me doing a good luck dance for Coach Meyer's discussion with the ref.
It worked!
Yay Gators, CHOMP CHOMP!
Lela did her own thing too, and we danced and cheered the afternoon away.
All our efforts payed off - we won, and BIG TIME!
G O G A T O R S !
(PS - Gator fans, if you like our outfits, check out Amy's other stuff at Go Baby Go. I'll be she'd even make stuff for other teams...)

1 comment:

hlward said...

The ladies and I get pretty fired-up about georgia.