12.13.2008

Guess who I met today?!?!

You'll never guess who we ran in to in Gainesville today... SANTA CLAUS!!!
We didn't know he was in town, especially during such a busy time of year, but I was glad to see him because I wanted to introduce myself to him and make sure he knew I was a good girl.

The very first thing I told him was that I was a good girl... sort of. I told him that I tried really hard to be good, "but sometimes it's a little difficult for me," and I also mentioned that "I usually sleep all night, but sometimes I don't."

But Santa seemed ok with that. We had a good talk anyway, and I hope he saw what a good girl I am deep inside.

What a special surprise for an otherwise fairly mundane Saturday, no?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho! What a special treat!
Aunt M.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Santa will be very good to you! Everybody knows what a good girl you are!
xo
Nana

Dr. L said...

Wow -- what a fun visit with Santa.