12.07.2008

O tannenbaum!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... at least in my house. We got our decorations out today, and I got the lights and ornaments in my room again. I was so excited!
And then we hung the ornaments on our tree.
We did a great job - don't you think it's a pretty tree?
I liked it so much, and was so into grooving to the Christmas tunes on the radio, that I did a little dance at the foot of the tree:





(By the way, the Christmas songs I like the best are the ones by one of Daddy's favorite singers, "Elephants Gerald"!)

4 comments:

Dr. L said...

You look so pretty in your red dress. And, it looks like you had a blast decorating and dancing.

hlward said...

Elephants Gerald/Ella Fitzgerald, she can call her what she wants ... I'm just glad she likes her. Next stop, Miles Davis.

Unknown said...

Resli, your tree is beautiful and you look like a princess with magical powers. Are you casting a spell of happiness over it as you dance? Elephants Gerald is one of my favorites, too. She was named after your step great grandfather.
xo
Nana

Gillian Lord Ward said...

It was Gaga that hated elephants, right? There must be some cosmic connection there, too. (I just remember the story of Tuck talking about the "damnelephants"...)