12.26.2008

Merry Christmas!

I woke up Christmas morning to discover that Santa had come to visit us!

There were lots of fun presents, but my recurring theme for the day was one of changing clothes...
In my stocking, I had some Ariel panties, which I immediately wanted to put on.

Then, after changing in to a pretty princess nightshirt, I opened up a tinkerbell costume!

Which I immediately donned as well.

Then later, at Grandma and Granddaddy's house, I took off all my clothes because I was pretending it was time to take a shower!

So, I'm a little silly, but all in all it was a great day. I have lots of toys to play with, books to read, and clothes to try on in the coming days. I hope you all had a great holiday too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Resli ... beautiful blond ladies who love to change clothes and take showers usually end up strolling sensually (ask Mami)on runways and modeling chic designer garments.You're beautiful, and I know you can dance.Here's what you do: after college model for a year and then sign your Hollywood contract. Love, Grandaddick.

Dr. L said...

Love the tinkerbell costume and especially the wings. So beautiful!