7.19.2009

Architectural aspirations

I got really in to the legos this weekend, exploring my potential as an architect.
Lela did her own building too, but I was on a mission.
She didn't do half bad though, considering she's not even two, right?

I was so busy I barely took time out for a smile!

Lela and I did help each other a little, but we mostly did our own things.
One day maybe we'll collaborate on a great big endeavor.
For now, though, look at the castle I built! I was very proud of it.
Then we had to put the legos away, so today I have to build a whole new one. How fun!

5 comments:

Adam said...

That is an EXCELLENT castle. This makes me very happy to see. Resli, I can't even tell you how many hours of fun Legos have given me. I hope this is the start of something beautiful.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gillian Lord Ward said...

I remember you and your legos! They weren't pink and purple and light blue, I bet. Nor the gigantic size these are. But I look forward to the small lego phase too, they've both so creative. (Although all I've seen have been lego sets to build specifically x y or z, but nothing of just plain ol legos. Maybe that's what they have out there with all your edumacational toys, no?

hlward said...

Lincoln Logs. That's where it's at.

Anonymous said...

Lest we forget the noble Erector Set. But Legos are fun. Grandpa Dick.