7.04.2009

A trip to the beach!

For the holiday weekend we took a short trip to Crescent Beach, near St. Augustine. I was so excited for days beforehand that I could barely stand it, and on the car drive over yesterday I was downright giddy!
Lela and I had to sport our shades because the sun was so bright, but she had a hard time putting hers on.
Not me, I'm ready to be a super star!
The beach was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't get enough of it - the sand, the water, the waves, everything.
There was a pool at our hotel tool, and I got to practice my swimming and diving and jumping.

It was an amazing trip, and hopefully we'll go again soon. Mami and Daddy love the beach too, so we're going to try to figure out a way to make it happen more often. They also like how tired Lela and I both got, it makes us sleep well!
(How on earth can I just fold myself in half like this? It makes Mami's neck hurt just looking at it!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look like a superstar in your pink shades! I'm glad you had such a good time. You know your cousin Atticus lives near a beach; you should come up here and check out OUR waves sometime!