8.14.2009

Shalom, Kol Tuv.

Today was my last day at B'nai Israel School. (Lela's too, but she's only been there a few months, I've been there almost three years.) Mami came for our last Shabbat, we're going to miss that a lot.
(I hope I don't forget all those great Hebrew songs...)
We took the opportunity to get some pictures with my teachers, whom I will miss very much.

Here's Ms. Debby, she's the principal.


And you know Ms. Jenifer by now, I'm sure. She's my favorite, she's been my teacher (on and off) for my whole time at B'nai! I know I'll see her again outside of school, but it'll be hard to have a different teacher.

Here's Mr. Joe. I had a great year with him too. He doesn't let me get away with any of my usual stuff, but he also gets my sense of humor and we laugh a lot.


Ms. Patie was my teacher at summer camp this summer and we had some fun times together too.

This last picture is with Ms. Adriana. She was my teacher for a while when I was two, and she's been Lela's teacher lately, but I still love getting to see her. She speaks Spanish, too! (I would not share my challah with her, no matter how much I like her!)

Thank you all for so many wonderful memories, for teaching Resli and Lela so many great things, for helping Resli grow up so much. We'll miss you. Shalom.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It still feels like I will see her at school when the new year starts. I really hope she enjoys her new school but we will all miss her very much.

Amy S said...

OMG, I just teared up a little in my office.

It's the jet lag, I'm sure, but leaving school is so hard...

This is so embarrassing. I hope the engineers don't notice.