8.22.2009

I'm growing up so fast...

I've had two pretty big milestones this week that I wanted to share with you all. First, I started my new school, and I'm in the PRE-K class! Can you believe I'm almost ready to go to kindergarten next year?!? I'm so good at recognizing letters and numbers, and getting better at writing. Soon I might be reading. In the meantime, my artistic skills are developing nicely too. Here's a picture I drew at school the other day of me and Mami and Daddy. (Lela isn't in it because, according to what I told Mami, it's the day we all went to the day we went to Weeki Wachee. Daddy is supposed to be "fixing something" and - as I pointed out to Daddy - I generously "gave him hair.")

My other big news - are you ready for this? - is that one of my teeth is loose! We all thought I wouldn't lose my baby teeth for quite a while longer, but my bottom front tooth is certainly wiggling around and wanted to get out of my mouth. Taking pictures of it is hard, just like when I was a few months old... They're a little blurry, but hopefully you can see that front one that's all crooked and dancing around in there:
Nonetheless, I still have my stunning smile!
We'll keep you posted on the fate of Mr. BraveTooth...

2 comments:

Amy S said...

This is huge news! Losing a tooth is a sure sign of maturity.

hlward said...

First loose-tooth in her class. Of course, she's also, you know, smartest in her class. And strongest. And prettiest.